Effective Date: 01 April 2022
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – relates to an identified or identifiable living individual.
Any person whose personal data is being collected, held or processed.
The company which determines the purposes and means of collecting and processing personal data of data subjects – recoveryLocate, LLC., address: Office 115 Buford Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325 ( hereinafter – recoveryLocate) and its affiliates
The place in which any personal data is maintained, managed, backed up remotely and made available to users over a network.
Purposes of processing your Personal Data
recoveryLocate may collect, record and analyse your personal data in order to:
- operate, monitor, analyse and improve the services on the website or mobile application;
- provide the security and stability of the services on the website or mobile application;
- provide you with notifications in order to show ads and customize other content for you.
We may share your personal data to the third parties only, if it is necessary for the following purposes:
- when we use our service providers;
- due to a request from Law Enforcement or National authority.
We may use third-party services for the purpose of facilitating payment and the completion of your purchases.
We only collect and process personal data that you provide us upon registration regarding the use of the services on the website or mobile application.
If you visit our website or mobile application, we collect the following data, which is necessary in order to display the website correctly and guarantee required stability and security:
- user statistics – date and time stamp, time difference to GMT, general location.
Furthermore, GPSWOX may collect and process any personal data that you voluntarily submit in the website or mobile application, such as:
- your full name, address, zip code, city, region, country, phone number;
- your email address, in order to receive information, updates and newsletters;
- your payment information – credit card type, last four digits, expiration date; PayPal or other relevant account information; date of payment, currency, amount.
Your personal data will be processed only for the above identified purposes. recoveryLocate shall perform only such actions of your personal data processing that, are necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose. Processing of your personal data shall be based on necessity for the performance of a contract (article No. 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation). Any other actions of processing of your personal data shall be based on consent (article No. 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation) or other legal basis established in the General Data Protection Regulation
Personal data and the Cloud
If You store or process any of personal data in the Cloud using recoveryLocate services, you are considered as a data controller and agree to take full responsibility for complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and for how personal data is handled, processed and stored in the Cloud and in such cases recoveryLocate is not considered as the Data Controller or collector/processor of your personal data and information disclosed hereto.
Safety of your Personal Data
In order to secure your personal data, we apply the following safety measures: running firewall software, keeping our servers up to date with security patches, preventing access to the Personal Data from the outside and taking other necessary measures to keep the personal data secure. However, we cannot guarantee non-disclosure of personal information, due to factors beyond our control. Therefore, if the personal data is in the Cloud we can not be responsible for third parties as service providers. If you believe that Your account has been hacked and any of Your personal data has been disclosed, please contact us as soon as possible.
Keeping your Personal Data
We will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws, regulations or service provision. At the end of the term, your personal data will be deleted.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain only until you log out of the website/mobile application or exit your web browser. Session Cookies store only a unique visitor ID number that may be used to ensure users are properly authenticated and can view website information.
Persistent Cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer, even after you leave the website or mobile application. Persistent Cookies store preferences that should persist from visit to visit and enables us to understand how users use the website and mobile application.
Information about your rights
In compliance with GDPR, you have these rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data we collect and process about you;
- Right to rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to particular situation and the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to personal data portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service;
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on
you or produce a similarly significant effect.
If you have any questions about your personal data or the rights that you have, please feel free to contact us by email at: email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 calendar days upon verification of your identity.